Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Still alive, out on the big blue....

Here it's been about two weeks since I last saw Washington. The whole crew got a smallpox shot that you older folks probably will remember. It still itches and leaves a big scar. The good news is the weather's warming up a bit. The Man's been keeping me pretty busy and well fed so I haven't been bloggin' much. Here's a couple new pics. I shaved my head to protest Iran's nuclear program. I think it might make old I'mina jihad think twice after seeing my shiny whiteness.
The sunset was pretty darn nice tonight.
This pic really demonstrates why they call me "The Intimidator"

2 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger The Hansons said...

What's up Mr. Clean, you lose a bet?

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Steph said...

Intimidator huh? Not with that happy-go-lucky smile!
steph

 

Post a Comment

<< Home