Tuesday, June 03, 2008

N.C. Vacation

Hello Folks! I had another out-standing vacation, my first trip to The Tar Heel State. I know, I know..... It seems as though I'm hardly ever NOT on vacation, but a guy only has one life to live. Here are a couple pics from the week I spent in North Carolina with Sister Steph (Mamma Z), Brother Shawn (Whom Chuck Norris Idolizes), Jacob Ryan (The Nephew), and the Nearly Newlyweds Adam (Cuz) and his soon-to-be wife Brandi (Brando Calrissian). I admit I didn't take enough pictures so I commandeered a few from Sister Steph who seems to always be on top of things with the camera.

Adam and Yours Truly in his barracks at Ft. Bragg


Brandi (looking very motherly, I might add) with J.R.

Outlaw Biker Tats, custom made for Outlaw Bikers


Who Loves you, Baby?

Shawn brought me along to the shooting range one day with him and his SF comrades to see what they do. I got to shoot his M-4 (awesome) and a couple of Glock 9mm pistols and see how the SF guys kick ass and take out the bad guys "over there". Then all of us (minus Brandi, who had to catch a plane) headed out to the lake, camped out, and had a whole lotta good clean fun.

Left To Right (Sis, Bro, Cuz, Me) Rear (Renegade Man)
out campin' and being wild
Thank you guys for allowing me to share that time with you and for taking such good care of me during my visit.


5 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why no coconut pics? did you check out the renegades blog yet???

Too bad my camera was full!!

That movie I made of you bartending didn't save.

Yur lucky!

We were so excited you got to experience the CAMPER LIFE with us. And double bonus that Adam could come.

We'll get little Brandi out one day!! Maybe she'll wear the coconuts and skirt.

Love ya brah!

 
At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Steph,
I'll dust off my coconuts for the 4th if you show up in yours. What do you think?

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh moe,
I'm glad I don't own those coconuts so I don't have to wear them in south d. However, you are more than welcome to bring yours. Ryan really liked wearing them!!

I thought about bringing my mega phone but I don't want to make the neighbors mad for having to listen to me yell,
"hiwhyekneemeanykeyekeyemuuchowchow
andapeewowwow" all day and "I'll be here all weekend" every night!

but we'll see...

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring the Mega phone! Do you not remember the neighbors who were setting off dynamite the last time we were all there? Oh yeah, I say bring it! Who cares about the neighbors, it's payback time! Let's get this party started! Oh Yeah!

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger ***Ryan*** said...

whoop wHOOp!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home